Business Development Manager
If you are a current media or digital sales professional or are looking to grow your career in marketing and advertising, then we would love to talk to you. Our agency allows you to offer all of the current marketing solutions in both traditional and digital media to prospective clients. We focus on customer-focusing marketing solutions vs selling a limited product or service.
The ideal candidate will showcase their strategic and entrepreneurial expertise by building collaborative relationships and providing customer solutions. We utilize various media platforms including traditional, digital, and other emerging products. This allows us to represent clients throughout the US. We provide you with all the tools for success including subscriptions to industry-leading data and research programs.
Our digital product offerings allow us to reach targeted audiences using geo-conversion zones, keyword and search retargeting, video pre-roll, and location-based audience segments. We are looking for an energetic, passionate sales professional with a drive to succeed, someone who loves to exceed client expectations.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate excellent business development, negotiation, communication, and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
- Engage with new clients to understand their business objectives and create marketing campaigns to drive results through effective traditional and digital advertising solutions.
- Provide an exceptional, in-person customer experience
- Routine attendance
- Build client/customer rapport
- Ensure customers are treated with the utmost professionalism at all times
- Handle any customer issues and report to appropriate staff members when necessary
Candidates in consideration must demonstrate the following:
- Ability to create a strategic business plan and work to meet and exceed all revenue goals.
- Prospect and set appointments with businesses.
- Conduct discovery meetings to better understand their unique problems.
- Develop advertising/marketing solutions for new customers that deliver results to their target audience.
- Work target accounts in the pipeline at all times. Replenishes as these accounts emerge.
- Conduct meetings to discuss campaign performance and develop upcoming strategies.
- Create and deliver presentations to clients.
- Use CRM to manage the day to day activity, build a pipeline, and ensure execution.
- Professionalism at all times
- Ability to successfully balance multiple tasks at the same time
- Punctual and dependable
- Adapt easily to change in a rapidly evolving industry
- Ability to take ownership and take on new responsibilities when presented
- Solution and goal oriented
- Traditional media, digital marketing, or business to business sales experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or advertising preferred
- Must be a self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, performance-based sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record, as well as reliable transportation and proof of insurance
SERIOUS CANDIDATES ONLY – APPLY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION! Send along your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.