SEO/SEM/Social Media Strategist
Eagle Eye Marketing is looking to add an SEO/SEM/Social Media Strategist to our digital team. Our ideal candidate is someone with 2+ years of digital marketing experience who has been working in an agency environment and has been focusing on ongoing SEO and SEM and/or Social Media campaigns, traffic acquisition, and conversion optimization. We will consider candidates with more limited experience who have a desire to grow and learn. This is a client-facing role working directly with accounts to strategize, plan, and execute marketing initiatives to help clients reach their goals. We are looking for someone who has the ability to make an immediate impact on our growing team and support our current digital team.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO/SEM/Social analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO/SEM/Social goals – general and keyword specific.
- Help to create and support marketing content for social media using assets that include, but are not limited to, customer videos, customer case studies, blog posts, relevant industry articles, and posts from customers.
- Develop and implement link building campaigns.
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools).
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO/SEM/Social strategies.
- Communicate with team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Passion for SEO/SEM/Social Media and overall internet marketing
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to foster strong client relationships at various levels
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and/or Social Media Marketing
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- Knowledge of social media ad campaign set up, monitoring, and execution.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Participation in company health insurance plans after 60 days of full-time employment
- Matching Simple IRA
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to advance your career
For immediate consideration, send along your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.