Social Media and Content Strategist
Eagle Eye Marketing is looking to add a Social Media and Content Strategist to our digital team. Our ideal candidate is someone with 2+ years of digital marketing experience who has been working in an agency environment and has been focusing on ongoing Social Media campaigns, traffic acquisition, and conversion optimization. We will consider candidates with more limited experience who have a desire to grow and learn. This is a client-facing role working directly with accounts to strategize, plan, and execute marketing initiatives to help clients reach their goals. We are looking for someone who has the ability to make an immediate impact on our growing team and support our current digital team.
- Create high-quality, professionally written digital content for client websites, blogs, and social channels, optimized for SEO/SEM to drive engagement, lead generation, and sales.
- Conduct Research
- Write and edit content, adhering to each client’s style guide, check for errors in grammar, punctuation, and style.
- Create content strategies
- Create content that is in line with the client’s goals. Target content to specific audiences and look for content that is in demand. This may involve conducting market research or employing SEO strategies.
- Maintain editorial calendars
- Adhere to deadlines, ensuring that goals are met. Maintain the editorial calendar by scheduling due dates and tracking content through the editorial process.
- Work closely with the team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve client’s marketing goals
- Create and execute client social media ad campaigns
- Develop and produce monthly social media ad campaign reports
- Monitor the client social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Analyze the social media strategy and outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Expand knowledge of digital products
- Participate in the development or implementation of online marketing strategy for clients
- Identify appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and report key metrics from social media campaigns
- Passion for current and trending Social Media, developing content, and overall internet marketing
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to foster strong client relationships at various levels
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in Social Media Marketing
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of social media ad campaign setup, monitoring, and execution.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Participation in company health insurance plans after 60 days full-time employment
- Matching Simple IRA
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to advance your career