Careers at Eagle Eye Marketing
We believe in creating an environment that drives our employees to grow and take on new challenges. We provide instruction and guidance. Our team brings a passion for their work. Together, we do incredible things for our clients.
Our team goes above and beyond for our clients and we return the favor by providing some great perks.
Here are the basics: Competitive salary, health insurance, Simple IRA with company match, and company laptop.
Here’s the fun stuff: Our holiday schedule is generous and we offer paid time off and sick days. We believe in work/life balance and take pride in all we do! The opportunity to work with one of the best marketing teams around! Our office is also dog friendly, so get ready to work with Pickles, Marvin, Buddy, and Tripp, too.
Sound good? Think you’ve got what it takes to join the team at Eagle Eye Marketing? Send along your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Eagle Eye Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse, inclusive work environment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions here and by our business partners are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications
Spring or Summer Marketing Intern at a Full-Service Advertising Agency
Eagle Eye Marketing is a full service advertising agency based in Wilmington, NC, but serving clients across the country. We are accepting Spring or Summer interns in Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Advertising Account Management/Business Development
You will gain experience in:
- Managing multi-media advertising campaigns
- Account Management and business development
- Creating content
- Digital advertising management
- Social Media Management
- Ad design programs
- Writing creative and compelling ad copy
- Junior/Senior pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
- Strong interest in marketing, advertising, and social media
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
- Must have reliable transportation
- Design experience/knowledge of programs is definitely a plus but not a requirement!
While this is an unpaid internship, we provide the intern with a “for credit” experience per their university or departmental guidelines for internships. We are flexible and will work with your schedule.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
Location: Wilmington, NC (Required)
Benefits: Flexible schedule
Internship Compensation: College Credit