Careers at Eagle Eye Marketing
We believe in creating an environment that drives our employees to grow and take on new challenges. We provide instruction and guidance. Our team brings a passion for their work. Together, we do incredible things for our clients.
Our team goes above and beyond for our clients and we return the favor by providing some great perks.
Here are the basics: Competitive salary, health insurance, Simple IRA with company match, and company laptop.
Here’s the fun stuff: Our holiday schedule is generous and we offer paid time off and sick days. We believe in work/life balance and take pride in all we do! The opportunity to work with one of the best marketing teams around! Our office is also dog friendly, so get ready to work with Pickles, Marvin, Buddy, and Tripp, too.
Sound good? Think you’ve got what it takes to join the team at Eagle Eye Marketing? Send along your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Website Developer & SEO Strategist
Eagle Eye Marketing is looking to add a Website Developer and SEO Strategist to our team. Our ideal candidate is someone with 2+ years experience with a focus on front and back-end website design, optimization of website performance along with maintenance and troubleshooting, ongoing SEO and content marketing campaigns, traffic acquisition, and conversion optimization. This is a client-facing role working directly with accounts to strategize, plan, and execute marketing initiatives to help clients reach their goals. We are looking for someone to make an immediate impact on our growing team. This is a full-time salaried in-house position and not a remote work opportunity.
- Front and back-end website development to include design, coding, modifying, and troubleshooting.
- Implementing new designs based on client needs.
- Integrate multimedia content onto websites.
- Design user-friendly interfaces and navigation menus.
- Test website applications.
- Writing and reviewing website code.
- Optimize website performance.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals– general and keyword specific.
- Help to create and support marketing content using assets that include, but are not limited to, customer videos, customer case studies, blog posts, relevant industry articles and posts from customers.
- Develop and implement link building campaigns.
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds/e-commerce, webmaster tools, plug-ins)
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Communicate with team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Develop and implement e-mail marketing campaigns relevant to SEO strategies.
- Passion for website design and SEO development and overall internet marketing
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to foster strong client relationships at various levels.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High level of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in website design and development.
- Experience working with popular SEO tools such as SEM Rush
- Knowledge of Word Press, WIX, Square, Duda and Blue Host website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Participation in company health insurance plans after 60 days full-time employment
- Matching Simple IRA
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to advance your career.
Eagle Eye Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse, inclusive work environment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions here and by our business partners are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications
Spring or Summer Marketing Intern at a Full-Service Advertising Agency
Eagle Eye Marketing is a full service advertising agency based in Wilmington, NC, but serving clients across the country. We are accepting Spring or Summer interns in Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Advertising Account Management/Business Development
You will gain experience in:
- Managing multi-media advertising campaigns
- Account Management and business development
- Creating content
- Digital advertising management
- Social Media Management
- Ad design programs
- Writing creative and compelling ad copy
- Junior/Senior pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
- Strong interest in marketing, advertising, and social media
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
- Must have reliable transportation
- Design experience/knowledge of programs is definitely a plus but not a requirement!
While this is an unpaid internship, we provide the intern with a “for credit” experience per their university or departmental guidelines for internships. We are flexible and will work with your schedule.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
Location: Wilmington, NC (Required)
Benefits: Flexible schedule
Internship Compensation: College Credit